8.04.2009

Virtual Usui Reiki Retreat Starts August 15th

It is my plesure to introduce your facilatator for this year's
21 Day Virtual Usui Retreat
Pamela Miles RMT
Greetings!

I am pleased that Pamela will lead this year's 21 day Virtual Usui Retreat. I have asked her to write a few words for you.

From Pamela:

When I first came upon Reiki in 1986, I was already a professional healer and had been studying yoga and meditation for 25 years. This experience gave me a more profound context in which to understand Reiki practice than is common for Westerners.
Years of spiritual practice also taught me the skills needed to dive deeply into my Reiki practice, distill the essence and the opportunity this practice offers, and communicate it in mainstream language...and to help other Reiki practitioners to do so as well.
Let us honor ourselves and Mikao Usui, the incomparable founder of our practice, by participating in this 3 week virtual retreat. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner, participating in the retreat will expand your connection to Reiki and open new depth in your practice.



For more information follow link to Usui Retreat pages on Wisechoices. To receive the weekly meditations sign up to receive the newsletter at the bottom of the page.

Love and Blessings,
Mari
Mark your Calendars....August 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment