8.08.2008

An Invitation from Mari

My Dear Friends,

It is my pleasure to share wonderful news. I invite you to work with me directly to help you achieve a balance of body, mind and spirit.

As you know, I have been fortunate to teach Reiki for twenty-five years to thousands of people throughout Europe, Australasia and United States. My books have enabled this work to be available to many more. Throughout this time of teaching, practice and writing, I have continued with my own studying and development in the art of healing. The integration of this learning journey enables me to bring a unique approach to individual clients in search of attaining their own healing. I am also offering new Reiki classes to continue the ripple-on effect of people healing people and themselves.

A brand new section (“Energy work sessions with Mari”) appears on my Wisechoices Web site. Read about upcoming classes and my integrated approach to healing at http://www.wisechoices.com/matrix-reiki-sessions.html

New Office Hours
6103 ALden Street
Houston, TX 77084
By Appointment Only

Home office sessions and Distance Energy Work by Appointment

Make a Personal Appointment
http://www.wisechoices.com/matrix-reiki-sessions-rates.html
and/or
Register for Classes
http://www.wisechoices.com/reiki-classes-one-energy-therapy.html
(281) 856-7910 (home) / (832) 282-4454 (cell) (9 am to 9 pm CST, please)

Next Reiki Classes

September 20: Reiki Level One. September 21: Reiki Level Two.
Learn the art of Usui Reiki, in a sacred, loving, and healing environment

Please specify which Level you wish to sign up for, or whether you are signing up for the Reiki Weekend

Do you have a friend or family member who might benefit from a Reiki session or class? Feel free to forward this message! Gift certificates are available.

If you are interested in group classes outside of the Houston area, please contact me for details.

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be of service and look forward to seeing you soon!

Love and Blessings,

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment